Kushtrim Xhakli is Director of Connected Inventions, a Finnish company that manufactures and develops, energy efficient IoT devices and solutions based on French global Sigfox technology.
In the last decade he founded, co-founded, built, managed a number of innovative such as:
- Connected Baltics (Co-Founder & CEO), the exclusive Sigfox operator in Estonia and the world’s leading provider of connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Fast Europe Ventures (Co-Founder & CEO), technology enabler firm based in Lithuania, that works with telecoms, government and banks.
- Changers.com | Blacksquared GmbH Germany, (Co-Founder) maker of intelligent and mobile solar-charger that enables to produce and consume renewable energy.
- Doku.Tech (Founder & Producer), yearly technology conference on the subject of innovation, technology and society.
- Digital Kosovo, (Founder) a crowdsourced campaign that is engaging in advancing Kosovo’s digital diplomacy agenda, focusing on securing Kosovo’s recognition by the global internet infrastructure.
- European Commission (Expert), providing expertise to the Executive Agency for Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) in the context of managing EU and Euratom Research and Innovation programmes.
- IPKO Foundation (Board Member), a foundation with a goal to seed and support the development of the next generation of digital leaders.
- HackFwd Capital GmbH & Co. KG (Investment Scout), supporting Europe's most passionate geeks.
- Trajnimi.com (Founder), Kosovo's first open online education e-learning platform. Winner of Best Practice Award in 2008.
Xhakli’s work has been covered by major media outlets including The Guardian, Virgin Media, Foreign Policy, The Economist, TechCrunch, Forbes, BBC, Der Spiegel, Die Zeit, France24 and The Red Bulletin.